Terms And Conditions
Company Number 10358997
1. Access1.1 You are provided with access to this site in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed must strictly be placed in accordance with these conditions:
1.1.1 We are Unique & Unity Ltd and we own and operate this website
1.1.2 Your use of the website is subject to these conditions. By using the website, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions
1.2 The company provides the website on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the website. To the maximum extent permitted by law the company excludes:
1.2.1 All conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by law into these conditions
1.2.2 Any and all liability to the customer, whether arising out of these conditions or otherwise in connection with use of the site
1.3 Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude or limit any liability that may not by law be excluded or limited, in particular none of the clauses are intended to limit any rights the customer may have as a consumer under local law or other statutory rights which may not be excluded.
2. Our rightsThe company reserves the right to:
2.1 Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to the customer.
2.2 Restrict the customer’s access to the website or part of it. If the company grants you access to a restricted part of the website permission may be withdrawn at any time.
2.3 Make changes to the company’s conditions from time to time. The company will notify the customer of these changes of use by posting the revised versions of these conditions on the website.
2.4 Protect the company’s intellectual property rights in the website, including all of the text, images and graphics and other content made available on the website. The customer acknowledges and agrees that:
2.4.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights which form part of the website shall remain at all times the property of the company.
2.4.2 All material contained on this website is only available for the personal use of the customer, excluding commercial use.
2.4.3 The customer agrees not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create any part of the company’s website, including all intellectual property rights unless expressly pre-authorised and permitted by the company.
2.5 If the customer in any way, whatsoever, breaches clause 2.4 the company reserves the right to claim damages against the customer, for their breach of our intellectual property rights and demand that the customer stop using the content taken from our website immediately.
2.6 Should the customer continue their unauthorized use of the company’s intellectual property after receiving a written warning, the company reserves the right to seek an injunction against the customer to prevent further infringement and claim further damages and legal costs on the indemnity basis.
3. Use3.1 The customer’s permission to use the website is personal to them and non-transferable, and the customer may not use the website for commercial purposes, unless the company’s written permission is given. The customer’s use of the website is conditional upon the rules set out in these conditions and the customer’s agree that they will not:
3.1.1 Use the website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
3.1.2 Use the website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others privacy rights or rights of publicity;
3.1.3. Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the website;
3.1.4 Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or the servers or networks used to make the website available;
3.1.5 Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the website any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software of equipment;
3.1.6 Remove any copyright, trademark, or other propriety rights notices from the website or materials originating from the website;
3.1.7 Frame or mirror any part of the website without the company’s express prior written consent;
3.1.8 Reproduce the presentation of the website.
4. The contract4.1 These conditions are the only terms and conditions on which the company transacts business and shall be incorporated in the contract to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions referred to in any order placed by the customer.
4.2 The company must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that the customer orders before the order can be accepted by the company.
4.3 Any description contained in the company’s catalogues, samples, website, price lists or other advertising material is intended merely to present a general picture of the company’s products and shall not form a representation or be part of the contract. The company reserves the right to correct any clerical or typographical errors made by its employees at any time.
4.4 No contract will exist between the company and the customer until goods are dispatched. Acceptance will be deemed complete and effectively communicated at this time.
4.5 A legally binding contract is created when the goods are dispatched.
4.6 Ownership will pass when the goods are dispatched. Once goods have been delivered to the customer the goods will be held at the customer’s own risk and the company will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
5. Customer’s right to cancel contract5.1 The customer may cancel their contract with the company for the goods ordered at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date the customer receives the ordered goods. The customer does not need to give the company any reason for cancelling the contract nor will they pay any penalty.
5.2 To cancel their contract the customer must notify the company by email at email@example.com.
5.3 If the customer has received the goods before they have cancelled the contract then the customer must send the goods back to the company’s contact address at the customer’s own cost and risk.
5.4 If the customer cancels their contract but the company has already processed the goods for delivery the customer must not unpack the goods when received and the customer must send the goods back to the company at the company’s contact address at the customer’s own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5.5 Once the customer has notified the company that they are cancelling the contract, any sum debited to the company from the customer’s payment method will be re-credited to customer’s account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the customer’s order provided that the goods in question are returned by the customer and received by the company in the condition they were in when delivered to the customer. If the customer does not return the goods delivered to them or does not pay the costs of delivery, the company shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited.
5.6 Where goods have already been dispatched, they must be returned in perfect condition, unused and in the original packaging to the return address: Unique & Unity, Unit 37, Tything Road Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6ES, UK.
5.7 Upon receipt of the goods the company will credit the purchaser within 48 hours with the purchase price less any handling charge which may have been incurred. The company will not be responsible for any refund of postage or carriage. It’s recommended that an insured service is used to ensure safe arrival of the return.
5.8 If goods need to be returned by freight the customer will be responsible for the cost of this, though it may be arranged by Unique & Unity if required.
5.9 The customer cannot cancel goods once they have been dispatched if perishable.
6. The company’s right to cancel the contract6.1 The company reserves the right to cancel the contract with the customer if:
6.1.1 The company has insufficient stock to deliver the goods the customer has ordered;
6.1.2 The company does not deliver to the customer’s area;
6.1.3 One or more of the goods the customer ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information the company received from its suppliers.
6.2 If the company does cancel the customer’s contract the company will notify the customer by email and will re-credit to the customer’s account any sumdeducted by the company from the customer’s credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of the customer’s order. The company will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment or inconvenience suffered.
7. Price7.1 Prices are as displayed on our site in British Pound Sterling.
7.2 The prices payable for goods that the customer orders are set out on the company’s website.
7.3 The company tries to ensure that prices shown on our website are accurate, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and should you wish to cancel your order, we will refund any money.
7.4 Prices displayed are inclusive of VAT but exclude delivery charges where applicable. Please visit the company’s Delivery page for details of charges.
8. Payment8.1 Payment can be made by credit card, debit card and Paypal.
8.2 To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted so as to minimise the risk of your details being read by an unauthorised individual as they are sent to us over the Internet.
9. Vouchers and Promotional Discounts9.1 Gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
9.2 Gift vouchers can be used against full price and sale items.
9.3 Gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with promotional codes.
9.4 If a customer makes a return for a product they have purchased with a gift voucher a new gift voucher will be credited for that amount.
9.5 Promotional discount codes may not be used in conjunction with other offers and sale items.
9.6 Promotional discounts are restricted to one use per customer unless otherwise stated.
10. Delivery10.1 Please see the company’s Delivery page for latest charges.
10.2 The company aims to deliver all orders within the specified times once receipt of payment has been confirmed. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and security checks. Delivery will be made to the address provided.
10.3 Whist the company will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on the website, we will not be liable for any loss caused to the customer by late delivery or for late deliveries as a result of carrier actions which are beyond the company’s control save as precluded by law. The company will endeavour to deliver within 30 days of the contract being entered into. The customer should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if the goods are not received within a reasonable time. The company will endeavour to get the customer’s goods to them as soon as possible or the order can be cancelled. The customer will be refunded once the goods have been returned to the company in good order or classified as lost by the carrier company.
10.4 The company will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order form. If products are returned as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address or because of customer failure to contact the carrier company or collect the goods from the depot where requested, the company shall refund the price of the products less delivery costs incurred by the company in sending out the goods plus any additional costs charged by the carrier company for returning the goods. If the company has to re-dispatch the order, if it has been returned to us, for reasons outside of the company’s control there may be a charge.
10.5 If a customer requires a parcel to be redirected once it has been dispatched because a wrong address has been given, there will be a redirect charge.
10.6 If the products the company delivers to you are damaged or incorrect goods or quantity have been sent, please contact the company within 7 days of delivery at email@example.com. Please notify the company with photos of the damaged or incorrect goods. Please do not sign for any packages that are damaged or opened. The company cannot accept any liability for goods which are damaged or sent in error unless you notify us pursuant to these terms and conditions.
10.7 The customer may be required to pay extra for delivery and is referred to the company’s website for details. It might not be possible for the company to deliver to some locations. The company’s delivery charges are set out on the company’s website.
11. International Orders11.1 Purchases for customers outside the EU are tax free. Tax free prices will be shown at checkout. All deliveries to destinations outside the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied by the importing country at the time the delivery arrives in the customer’s country. All applicable duties, fees and any additional charges for customs clearance will be the responsibility of the customer.
11.2 International customers purchasing will be served as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) and will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs (where applicable) will be invoiced to you directly from the courier or an import broker appointed by you. The company recommends you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion, as some countries have thresholds where no import taxes or duty fees will need to be paid.
11.4 If you are ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they are aware they will be responsible for these additional charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we are unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We would advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.
11.5 Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. The company is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
11.6 The company can ship to most international destinations. If the country you require delivery to is not available at checkout please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting a shipping quote please note your delivery address and the item(s) you would like to purchase.
12. Force majeureShould the company be delayed in or prevented from making delivery of the goods due to war, government or parliamentary restrictions, strike, lock-outs, fire, flood, explosions, labour disturbances, trade disputes, damage to or destruction of the goods, breakdown of machinery, shortages of labourer of raw materials or act of god or due to any other cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the company, the company shall be at liberty to cancel or suspend the order placed by the customer without incurring any liability for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
13. Limitation of liability13.1 If the goods the company deliver are not what the customer ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, the company have no liability to the customer unless the customer notifies the company in writing at its contact address of the problem within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question. We cannot accept liability unless you notify us pursuant to these terms and
13.2 If the customer does not receive the goods ordered within 30 days of the date on which the customer ordered them, the company shall have no liability to the customer unless the customer notifies the company in writing at the company’s contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the customer ordered the goods.
13.3 If the customer notifies the company of a problem under condition 13.2, the company’s only obligation will be, at the customer’s option:
13.3.1 To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
13.3.2 To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
13.3.3 To refund to the customer the amount paid by the customer for the goods in question. All rights are reserved as to the manner or form of refund.
13.4 Save as precluded by law, the company will not be liable to the customer for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem the customer notifies the company of under this condition and the company shall have no liability to pay any money to the customer by way of compensation other than to refund to the customer the amount paid by the customer for the goods in question under clause 13.3.3 above.
13.5 The customer must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from the company’s site. The importation or exportation of certain of the company’s goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. The company makes no representation and accepts no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods the customer purchases.
13.6 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights the customer might have as a consumer under the applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit the company’s liability to the customer for death or personal injury resulting from the company’s negligence.
14. NoticesUnless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from the customer to the company must be in writing and sent to the company’s contact address at email@example.com and all notices from the company to the customer will be displayed on the company’s website from time to time.
15. General15.1 If any provision of the contract is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of the contract and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
15.2 The parties to the contract do not intend that any term of the contract shall be enforceable by virtue of the contracts (rights of third parties) act 1999 by any person that is not a party to it.
16. Governing lawThe contract between the company and the customer shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between the company and the customer.
17.2 When you buy goods from us we need to know your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and payment information. This information may be verified by us with credit reference and other external agencies.
17.3 We gather this information to allow us to process orders you make. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to process your order and to communicate with you on any matter relating to your order generally.
17.4 If you have agreed when providing us with your contact details we may contact you from time to time to provide you with information about our goods and special offers and other information from time to time. If you would like us to stop sending you such information at any time please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Unique & Unity, Unit 37, Tything Road Estate, Alcester, Warwickshire, B49 6ES, UK.
17.5 We will take great care to ensure that you are able to purchase products from the site with complete confidence. Please note your communication with our service is secure using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology where supported by your browser. This means your personal details including payment details, are encrypted when transmitting to us.
17.6 To ensure the privacy of your payment details, when you ‘proceed to checkout’, secure pages are indicated by the address on the Address/Location bar changing from http:// to https:// and a padlock in the bottom right hand status bar of your web browser. It is your responsibility to check that these features appear to ensure a secure page.
17.7 The company does not keep any credit card details on file.
18.1.1 The company uses Google Analytics, which sets cookies, to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visit.
18.2 By continuing to use this site you consent to the above relevant cookies being set on your computer or other device. Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings.
19. How we protect your information19.1 The internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures. All payment information is sent to us through web pages protected by security technology.
19.2 We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of Unique & Unity cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
19.4 Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European economic area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
20. Sale of businessIf this business is sold or integrated with another business your details maybe disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.